- September 15, 2018 — JOHN ROBERTS
- October 20, 2018 — THE KLEZ PROJECT
- November 17, 2018 — TWO LAZY ACES
- January 19, 2019 — JOHN KIRK & TRISH MILLER
- February 16, 2019 — DAN DUGGAN & PEGGY LYNN
- March 16, 2019 — LISA BRIGANTINO
The Cranberry Coffeehouse has been a fixture in the musical life of upstate New York for forty-six years (yes, 46!), and has been a frequent stop for performers of varied acoustic genres. It is one of the longest continuously-running venues for traditional folk and acoustic music in the Binghamton area. The setting is humble, but comfortable, and the energy, exuberance, and beauty of the performances are long remembered. Primarily a venue for traditional folk music, the Cranberry also enjoys other types of acoustically-based music.
The Cranberry Coffeehouse is located at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 183 Riverside Drive, Binghamton, NY 13905. Unless otherwise specified, performances start at 7:30 p.m., with a $10 suggested donation at the door.
For more information, visit www.cranberrycoffeehouse.org.